- Category: About TI.
- June 24 th.
- Written by Transparency International Kenya .
To have a Society that upholds and promotes integrity
- Outcome 1: Strengthened capacity of the public to recognise and fight corruption
- Outcome 2: Systemic change promoted in target sectors
- Outcome 3: Effective and responsive function on the Integrated Public Complaints Referral Mechanism (IPCRM)
- Outcome 4: Improved staff capacity for design and implementation of Programme and knowledge management
Focus regions – Nairobi Region (Nairobi, Machakos and Kiambu Counties) Eldoret Region (Uasin Gishu, Elgeyo Marakwet and Trans Nzoia Counties)
Project duration – 1 year
Project financial volume – KES. 9,500,000/=
This project is funded by the German people through the German Development Corporation and The Finnish people through the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland