The Annual Conference on Democracy and Human Rights
Category: County Governance Status Report 2016.
December 09th 2016
- The Chief Guest, Cabinet Secretary Ministry of Devolution
- The Ambassador, Embassy of Sweden
- Chairperson Council of Governors,
- Chairperson County Assembly Forum,
- Regional Manager- Diakonia,
- Country Manager-Diakonia,
- Country Manager-Forum Syd,
- Chairperson –Kenya National Commission on Human Rights,
- Distinguished Guests,
- Ladies and Gentlemen,
Transparency International-Kenya wishes to thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to join us in this important conference which brings together various groups drawn from government agencies, Independent Commissions, Civil Society Organizations and right holders from different counties.
Transparency International Kenya (TI-Kenya) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1999 in Kenya with the aim of developing a transparent and corruption-free society through good governance and social justice initiatives. TI-Kenya is one of the autonomous chapters of the global Transparency International movement that are all bound by a common vision of a corruption-free world. Our vision is “A transparent, accountable and corruption-free Kenya”. Our current focus spreads across different sectors which include Water, Education, Humanitarian aid, Climate Finance Governance, the Police and extractive industry.