The objective of this project is to improve integrity, transparency and accountability in the education sector, for better delivery of education services. It is a 21-month, project being implemented in Kisumu, Kwale and Trans Nzoia counties with funding from the Department for International Development (DFID) through Adam Smith International (ASI) as part of the Kenya Education Essentials Programme (KEEP).
The project builds on work previously done by TI-Kenya to strengthen governance in the education sector through interventions funded by Canadian International Development Aid (CIDA, now the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development) and the Embassy of Japan.
- Accountability & Transparency in Kenya
- Kaunti Yetu Elimu Yetu (Our County, Our Education)
- Mtetezi ni mimi na wewe (We are advocates)
- Kaa Chonjo! (Be Alert!)
- Action for Transparency
- Haki na Uongozi Bora. Ninawajibika(Democracy, Governance & Human Rights)
- Social Accountability Project
- Uwajibikaji Pamoja (“Accountability Together” in Kiswahili)
- Create a Project