- Category: Uncategorised.
- October 23 rd.
- Written by Transparency International Kenya .
Transparency International Kenya is a donor funded non-profit organisation that is registered in Kenya as a company limited by guarantee.
All our programmes and projects are guided by the vision to advocate for a transparent, accountable and corruption-free Kenya. Our mission is to transform the society and institutions by supporting the development of high integrity leadership in all sectors and at all levels.
Transparency International Kenya is currently funded by the following institutions/agencies:
- Diakonia- Democracy, Governance & Human Rights Program
- EOF-Embassy of Finland
- FOJO- Fojo Media Institute
- GIZ- Civilian Oversight
- HIVOS-DPPP -HIVOS-Developing a pharm Pricing Policy
- Lanina- OX FAM Lanina vi
- MAVC- Making All Voices Count
- PA-Proticus Africa
- Royal Netherlands Embassy
- The People of Belgium through the Embassy of Belgium in Nairobi
- Uraia Trust
- Embassy of Sweden (Managed by Fojo Media Institute)