In Kenya, Action for Transparency is run by Pawa Iniative and Transparency International Kenya. The initiative is launched in May 2015 and will be conducted in the larger Embakasi county in Nairobi. The technical development of the platform will be moved from India to Kenya in 2015.
The Project aims to ensure that public funds reach the health centres and schools in the wider Embakasi district in Nairobi – putting the power of change in the hands of the citizens.
The initative is financed by the Embassy of Sweden in Kenya to the tune of Ksh. 27 million and will run till March 2019
- Accountability & Transparency in Kenya
- Kaunti Yetu Elimu Yetu (Our County, Our Education)
- Mtetezi ni mimi na wewe (We are advocates)
- Kaa Chonjo! (Be Alert!)
- Action for Transparency
- Haki na Uongozi Bora. Ninawajibika(Democracy, Governance & Human Rights)
- Social Accountability Project
- Uwajibikaji Pamoja (“Accountability Together” in Kiswahili)
- Create a Project